Find Your Voice - Vocal Coaching
About the Course
As a vocalist and singer in the main I teach many students to become great performers and singers.
In this course you will learn the basic technique for contemporary singing which includes styles like Pop/Rock, Jazz, Musical Theatre.
We will practise vocal technique, breathing exercises and songs of your choice to train and equip you with
- a better musical understanding
- various vocal techniques to support your natural voice
- singing harmonies and find your voice within a group
- singing lead, belting and ad-lips
- prep a song of your choice for a performance or vocal recording
Miriam Berrin is a professional singer-songwriter and BMUS graduate in Contemporary Vocal Performance from the Institute of Contemporary Music Performance in London. She has many years of experience and her vocal technique is inspired by her tutors like Vic Bynoe, David Combes (The Voice, Oscar-winning Rami Malek) and Nicki Rogers. She also performed live with a string orchestra at the Royal College of Music.